Death of Investing in Real Estate
Investing in Real Estate is Changing
I’ve waited for a long time to tell you this because I had to be totally sure that what I thought was happening was really happening. But now I am absolutely positive.
Investing in Real Estate, as you know it, … is dying
Buying and selling houses for profit, once the fastest and easiest way out of the rat race for the Average Joe, is mere moments away from “meeting it’s Maker” so to speak.
This is so important, so critical, and so imminent that, not only have we put out a nationwide video press release, but we will also be hosting live webinars tonight and tomorrow to explain the situation in detail and go over what I and all my industry friends are doing about it.
Register now because they’re all filling up fast … Click on the webinar link below.
This is not hype. This is not a game. And this is not a joke.
I don’t care if you’re a newbie in investing in real estate or an experienced real estate investor or not. There will be people in attendance on these webinars who are flipping 40 houses a month, own thousands of rental properties, flip bulk REO’s, and own commercial properties all over the country.
This is an official State of the Union address for our industry.
If you are even thinking about getting into real estate or ramping up your current “I Buy Houses” business in 2013, you need to attend one of these webinars. we’ll be as quick as possible and straight to the point, but there’s a lot to cover so be prepared to take some notes and give me at least an hour of your time.
Here’s a few things we’ll be going over …
* Who Is Moving Our Cheese – And How To Murder The Mover (Metaphorically Speaking)
* Why The Real Estate Market Is Mysteriously Improving … Without Any Retail Buyers – And Why This Spells D-O-O-M To Mom-And-Pop Real Estate wholesalers (a.k.a. “You”)
* How 80,000 Houses Just Magically Disappeared Off The MLS (And Who Is Behind It)
* 90% Of The United State’s Housing Inventory Is Being Purposefully Kept Off The Market. WHY?
* Why Blackstone Financial Is Buying One Billion Dollars Worth Of Single Family Homes In My Home Town of Tampa,FL – And When They’re Coming To YOUR City
* Why Uncle Sam Secretly Hates You And How He Plans To Put You Out Of Business – By Buying Every Single House In America. and most importantly …
* How We’ve Managed To Turn All This Into Good News For You Click this link, watch the video, and pick a date and time that has available spots left. You’ll get a free accompanying “survival guide” once you register. Click on the webinar link below.
Things are changing. Luckily for you, we’ve got a game plan all laid out.
Those who adjust their sails with us will survive and thrive.
Those who don’t? Won’t. Talk soon.
p.s. This really does have a happy ending. It always does for those who stay informed and adapt quickly – key word being “getyourbehindonthiswebinar.” Click on the webinar link below.
p.p.s. Check out my new real estate investing mentoring program -